All playlists created on this platform are public domain and can be accessed by anyone visiting the website.
You must have a Disc Jockey Global Account and be logged in in order to create a playlist.
However, only you can edit the playlists you have created.
- Click on any “Song Block”, of a song you would like to put on a playlist. A Song Block is composed of the associated Photo, the Song Title, and the Artists Name.
- Enlarge the song block so you can specifically target the Song Title.
- Click on the “ Song Title”. The song profile page will appear.
- Click on the “Musical Note” symbol. A new window will appear titled Add to Playlist.
- Scroll down until you see the heading “Create New”, and “ Playlist Title “.
- Enter the name / title of your new playlist.
- Click “Save.“ Your newly created playlist title will appear, showing the song you chose .
- Click the “X “ located at the top right-hand corner of this window, and return to your music search.
- You have now created a playlist.
- To add another song, repeat steps 1. Thru 4.
- This time when the Add to Playlist window appears, your newly created playlist title will appear.
- Click the “ Add to Playlist “ box / icon box associated with your playlist.
- Click the “ X “ located at the top right-hand corner of this window, and return to your music search.
- D O N E.