All playlists created on this platform are public domain and can be accessed by anyone visiting the website.
You must have a Disc Jockey Global Account and be logged in in order to create or Edit a playlist.
- Under Disc Jockey Global’s Menu. (The black portion on the left hand side of your screen), click your “ Username“. The right hand side of the screen will now display your User Profile Page.
- Click “Playlists “, the box / icon located on the left hand side of your profile under your photo. All playlists you have created are listed here.
- Click on the playlist “ Playlist Title “you want to edit. The Playlist Profile Page will appear.
- Click on the particular song “ Song Title “. The Song Profile Page will appear.
- Click the “Music Symbol “ icon. A listing of all the Playlists you have created will appear.
- Click the yellow “ X “ icon associated with playlist you want it removed from.
- Click the grey “ X “ icon located on the top right -hand corner of this window.
- D O N E .
Note: If you want to delete the entire playlist you must do this with every song in it. Once all songs are deleted, the Song list will also be deleted.